15 Oct 2008

Stereophonics - You're My Star



Genre: rock

About the song:
"You're My Star" is a single to be released by Stereophonics from the Greatest Hits album Decade in the Sun: The Best of Stereophonics. It will be released on October 27, 2008. Kelly Jones, the frontman, says, "'You're My Star' is a song I wrote in a hotel room in Chelsea, London. I wrote it quite quickly, although the recording of it took longer and in many directions. It's a song about how amazing and inspired someone can make you feel and how much you want to be around them every day."
Director of the video, Luc Janin, was inspired by the annual Hindu ‘Holi’ festival and made it to the video. “The music and the song were so strong that any image trying to illustrate the lyrics too literally would have felt weak to me,” he says. “I thought it needed to be a completely abstract visualization that left room for individual interpretation.”
Sources: Wikipedia, antimusic.com, promonews.tv

Music charts status prediction:
EUROPE: HIT (TOP 30)
USA: MAY NOT CHART
WORLDWIDE: MINOR HIT (TOP 50)

No comments: